Dental Office Safety Protocol
Important Health and Safety Notice Regarding Covid-19:
Our Commitment to Safety
With Covid-19, times have changed and nothing is more important than the health and safety of our staff and patients.
We are in full compliance with all guidelines issued by the Ministry of Health, Singapore so as to make every visit to our office as safe as possible.
These measures taken include:
- Appointments required
- Masks required
- Temperature check required
- TraceTogether entry required
- Staff wear masks
- Daily health and temperature checks of our team
- Staff required to disinfect surfaces between visits
- You will be provided with a solution to rinse in your mouth for 60 seconds at the start of your session to reduce viral load
- No handshakes or hugs
- Hospital grade hand-sanitizing solution for all visitors
- Social distancing
- Expanded patient scheduling to allow more time between visits for coming, going and cleaning.
- Extended appointments to save you time and multiple visits and exposures. This allows us to do more dentistry at each visit.
- Cleaning after every appointment – we thoroughly wipe, sanitize and disinfect all equipment, surfaces and touchpoints in each operatory after every patient.
- Sterilisation of all instruments using steam autoclave – this has been a standard procedure all along.
We take these measures seriously as everyone’s safety is paramount.